Death Cafe profile for amaiartze
Date: 30th May
Place: Hotel Alameda. ZARAUTZ (Basque Country)
Organized by: Zarautz, Herri Zaintzailea
It was the fifth time we offered the opportunity to join around a coffee to speak about death. 13 people participated in it, only two of them men.
The different points of view about the death were large and rich:
· Children, and their naturalness and innocence, and the overprotective attitude of adults around the death
· Within the couple
· The coldness of hospitals
· The value of a hug
· The role of Church, the soul, the spirit, the reincarnation, the acceptation
· How long we must support suffering?
· Suffering without sense
· The responsibility to transmit well your ...
With Zarautz, Herri Zaintzailea
May 30, 2018, 6.00 p.m. - 8.00 p.m. (UTC/GMT +1)
Voluntary Donation 3 €
In this fourth edition in our city 17 people attended to the invitation. As in previous opportunities, most of them were women (13).
Some different approaches about death appeared:
· No acceptance: incomprehension of death, rejection to loss, “I don’t want to think”, “I don’t want to die”.
· Questions: about great beyond, about how to confront the farewell when there is a fight for remaining, the fear of what is to come.
· Decision about the own death: suicide and freedom.
· Positivity: illness as a learning tool, for opening, for developing the willingness to live thoroughly without so many limitations.
· Hope: near death experiences, the belief that there ...!--[endif]-->!--[if>