DEATH CAFE (2018-12-19)
12 people took part in December 19th Death Cafe (10 women and 2 men). The following points were addressed:
· The need of a different way t say good bye, beside Church.
· The importance of leaving the death as a process.
· The sensation that death doesn’t exist, that death people are with us and we can feel them, while we remember them.
· The way that previous Death Cafes are helping people to live the last days of their relatives.
· When a relative dies, different rolls in the family change.
· When we lose the parents, we remain orphan.
· The importance of showing and include children in illness, suffering and death process in the family.
· We have the right to express different emotions, even if they aren’t considered positives by society.
· Very often the condolences offered by people are painful.
· Some people received signals from their death relatives.
· One person went to a medium in order to receive information about her relatives.
· Death is a transformation, a conscience change.
· The participants of the Death Cafe were happy and soothed. They showed their interest in participate again. It was a sweet experience.
Thanks to all the attendees for your presence!