Death Cafe profile for Natercia
The first Death Café in Praia da Luz, Algarve was facilitated yesterday by Natercia Godinho Walsh at Madrugada's premises. Six wonderful ladies participated in a conversation about death. Several points were raised:
1) Hospitals and lack of support for people in their final stages of life
2) Fear of ageing and how to care for loved ones whilst respecting their wishes
3) Family conflict when a family member refuses to be hospitalised
4) What is it like to be dead and to live again. It was mentioned it is peaceful and wonderful on the other side. Loss of fear of dying
5) Continuing bonds with the departed ...
With Natercia Godinho Walsh
Nov. 12, 2022, 10.00 a.m. - 12.30 p.m. (Grenwich)
I am passionate about death and dying and would love to get everyone talking about their own mortality and to consider not death but the continuation of physical to non-physical ...