Carmel Death Cafe
Our focus was on suicide as we began by discussing the Wisconsin 14 year old who wishes to stop treatment, enter hospice and die and the controversy her wishes have generated.
Evaluation comments included answers to the question, What three words would you use to describe this Death Cafe experience?
* depth, compassion and joy
* Expansive, enlightening and wonder
* Interesting, probing and informative
* Insightful, spiritual and safe
* Safe, connecting and tolerance
* Exploration of messages from other side
One person wrote, :I always feel so blessed when I leave and I truly enjoy these gatherings."