About this Death Cafe
We welcome you to our Death Cafe. It is a safe, respectful space where you can feel comfortable sharing your questions, curiosity, fears, beliefs and stories about any/all aspects of death, grief, mourning, bereavement. We have learned that there is often lots of laughter as well as a few tears. Please read the website for more information and/or contact the organizer.
* No need to RSVP, just show up!
* Since the Library is closed on this day, please use the side door. For onsite access call/text Jim at 415-647-5468
* Very light refreshments will be provided.
* Our Death Cafe begins promptly at 6:15. Please plan to arrive a few minutes prior. Out of respect for all participants, no one will be admitted after 6:30.
* Please refrain from wearing scents (cologne, perfume, etc.) out of respect for attendees with allergies. We appreciate your cooperation.
Contact the organiser of this Death Cafe