Posted by Nfrazier4
Hosted by The Sacred Servant
April 3, 2019
6:30 p.m. (United States)
8:00 p.m. (United States)
NEW LOCATION: Bahama Breeze Restaurant
ST. JOHNS TOWN CENTER
10205 Rivercoast Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32246
This Death Cafe has taken place
About this Death Cafe
What you can expect at Death Cafe' of Northeast Florida:
1. We gather with open hearts, open minds, and respect for all with no specific agenda at 6:30 p.m. at NEW LOCATION FOR APRIL 3 2019 MEETING: Private Meeting Room @ BAHAMA BREEZE, Town Center, 10205 Rivercoast Dr., Jacksonville, FL 32246.
2. We meet and greet for the first 15 minutes and can order beverages or meal from Mimi's as desired. Dessert provided. by The Sacred Servant. No purchase necessary
3. We gather with curiosity and respect to talk in a confidential and relaxed environment about whatever you wish to discuss regarding life and death. The objective of Death Cafe' is 'to increase awareness of death with a view to helping people make the most of their (finite) lives.'
Attendees are encouraged to freely talk about their personal experiences with the death of others, as well as their thoughts regarding their own deaths.
4. At 8:30 p.m. we wrap up discussions, express gratitude, request that you go home... and continue to enjoy your life!
5. We do it all again the next 1st Wednesday of each month.
6. We recognize this is not professional therapy, grief counseling, or a place to promote one's particular goods or services.
7. RSVP and For additional questions, please contact Nada at email@example.com or call 904-402-7061.
About The Sacred Servant
Nada Frazier has been around death since her childhood days spent on the Texas family farm. Nada has personally experienced what some call ‘a near death experience,’ the grief of the death of a child, having a loved one diagnosed with cancer, as well as provided long distance caregiving to family members with advanced illness and approaching end of life. Nada believes that by exploring death we more fully live.
Nada is the founder of The Sacred Servant (www.thesacredservant.com) where she accompanies, guides and supports those with advanced illness and their family through end of life, serves as a community educator regarding end of life issues, and is a trainer of end of life doulas and consultant trainer for hospice organizations. Nada serves on the Board of Directors for the National End of Life Doula Alliance (NEDA). She is an interfaith minister and has served as Spiritual LeaderI of Unity of Jacksonville Beach (www.unityofjacksonvillebeach.com) since 2015. She has served as a hospice spiritual care volunteer for over 10 years.
Since 1991, she has served as an inspirational speaker in various settings throughout the U.S., is a reiki master teacher, mediator, published co-author, and has worked as a paralegal since her teens. She enjoys time spent with her husband and children, spiritual studies, being in nature, photography, honoring Lakota ways, and she never met a tree, rock or stone she didn’t love.
Contact the organiser of this Death Cafe
Please also see: http://thesacredservant.com/