Posted by cayateybailar
Hosted by Danielle Brandon, Jim Van Buskirk and Harvey Schwartz
Feb. 27, 2017
6:15 p.m. (pacific)
8:15 p.m. (pacific)
Potrero Branch Public Library
1616 20th Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
free. Consider donating on the Death Cafe website.
This Death Cafe has taken place
Submit a write up for this Death Cafe
About this Death Cafe
We welcome you to our Death Cafe. It is a safe, respectful space where you can feel comfortable sharing your questions, curiosity, fears, beliefs and stories about any/all aspects of death, grief, mourning, bereavement. We have learned that there is often lots of laughter as well as a few tears. Please read the website for more information and/or contact the organizer.
* Space is limited to 20, so please RSVP by contacting organizer at bottom of page. If you are unable to attend, please contact us to cancel, to allow room for another participant. Thank you!
* Since the Library is closed on this day, please use the side door. For onsite access call/text Jim at 415-647-5468
* Very light refreshments will be provided.
* Our Death Cafe begins promptly at 6:15. Please plan to arrive a few minutes prior. Out of respect for all participants, no one will be admitted after 6:30.
* Please refrain from wearing scents (cologne, perfume, etc.) out of respect for attendees with allergies. We appreciate your cooperation.
Contact the organiser of this Death Cafe