Posted by yazminschievenini
Hosted by YAZMIN SCHIEVENINI
Feb. 10, 2023
5:30 p.m. (CT TIME)
7:30 p.m. (CT TIME)
This Death Cafe has taken place
Submit a write up for this Death Cafe
About this Death Cafe
Every first Friday of the month (sometimes the date changes) our Death Café takes place. A safe, respectful and loving space where we talk about issues related to death, grief and loss of loved ones.
It is an ideal space for people who are experiencing a grieving process for the loss of a loved one or who are going through the process of death.
Some points to take into account are:
- The Death Café does not have an agenda, there is no specific topic to be discussed. We talked about all topics related to death.
- It is an open, respectful and confidential space where people can express their point of view safely.
- It is important to listen carefully while the other person is speaking.
- It's not a therapeutic group. We cannot advise any participant unless expressly requested by the participant.
- It is a non-profit activity. You only pay what is consumed in the cafeteria.
About YAZMIN SCHIEVENINI
YAZMIN SCHIEVENINI IS A DEATH DOULA AND VOLUNTEER FOR THE ELISABETH KÜBLER-ROSS FOUNDATION MÉXICO CENTRO.
Contact the organiser of this Death Cafe
Please also see: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100083080250909