Posted by homatherapy
Hosted by Sophie Boss & Ben Gold
Nov. 12, 2022
4:00 p.m. (GMT)
6:00 p.m. (GMT)
Contact the organiser
Homa Therapy Practice
26 Lloyd Baker Street
About this Death Cafe
At this Death Cafe in North London (near Angel and Kings Cross) we will gather to eat cake, drink tea and talk about death and dying. We have no agenda, objectives or themes. It is an opportunity for open discussion, a chance to explore our questions, fears, fantasies and our experiences of death.
Come and join us if...
- You are curious about death
- You are scared of dying or of losing the people you love
- You want to explore how you feel and what your beliefs are about what happens after we die
- You have experienced the death of someone close or have been impacted by someone dying
- You want to talk about your own death, even if it feels scary or strange
Join us at Homa for an afternoon of talking about death and dying, held by two experienced psychotherapists.
There will be a maximum of 14 participants.
About Sophie Boss & Ben Gold
Sophie Boss - Humanistic Psychotherapist.I am an experienced psychotherapist, warm, kind and easy to talk to.
Ben Gold - Person Centerd Psychotherapist. I am an approachable, dynamic, warm Person Centred psychotherapist
Contact the organiser of this Death Cafe
Please also see: http://www.homatherapypractice.london/