About this Death Cafe
Curious about why death and dying are so taboo in our culture? Ever caught yourself wondering how end-of-life issues could be explored more holistically? Please join this open discussion about positive end-of-life planning and care!
What this is:
- open and free for all
- a chance to share experiences and raise questions
- a place to connect with curious others
What it is not:
- grief therapy, counseling or support
- a platform for any one conclusion, product, or course of action
- promotion of goods or services
- a good place for children (yours may be fine, and you may be fine with it, but others may feel inhibited)
Kristine Kopperud (Jepsen) and Nori Hadley (both trained in end-of-life doula care) will host. We will have coffee (and light refreshments)!! Sliding donations toward these sundries accepted but not required.
About Kristine Kopperud (Jepsen)
Kristine Kopperud (Jepsen) is a working writer and trained end-of-life doula.