Posted by Roxlee
Hosted by Roxanne Wells
Sept. 25, 2021
6:00 p.m. (Arizona )
7:00 p.m. (Arizona )
Contact the organiser
The Creek Patio Grill
28244 N Tatum blvd
Cave Creek, AZ
About this Death Cafe
Are you Death-curious? Then let’s talk about it. Let’s talk about what death means in our lives. Let’s talk about what it feels like to experience the loss of a loved one
Hi, my name is Roxanne and welcome to my Death Cafe. Right now, a Death Positive movement is happening and we can be a part of it.
· Death Cafe is a gathering to talk about death and dying.
· Death Café is a global nonprofit movement that began in London in 2011.
· We do not promote beliefs, agendas, or products.
· This is a safe environment for people to come together, share and of course ask questions around death and dying.
· This event will always be free and open for good, healthy conversation.
We encourage kindness and compassion at all times.
I hope to see you there!
About Roxanne Wells
I have years of experience working in our elder community and a decade’s worth of experience as both a funeral director and cemetery counselor.
I would love to hear about your experiences, thoughts and wisdom. It is my hope that together, we can create a space where talking about death is as natural and acceptable as talking about life.
Contact the organiser of this Death Cafe
Please also see: https://thecreekpatiogrill.com/