Posted by Leeds Bereavement Forum
Hosted by Leeds Bereavement Forum
Sept. 15, 2021
11:00 a.m. (BST)
12:00 p.m. (BST)
An Online Death Cafe
This Death Cafe has taken place
About this Death Cafe
Our Death Café this month takes place as part of the Age Proud Festival. The festival aims to:
- promote the wellbeing of older people in Leeds and have some fun!,
- challenge the stereotype/perception of older age and turn the negatives into positives, and
- showcase how many amazing activities there are for people aged 50+ in Leeds.
The festival will promote a range of activities taking place across Leeds. Venues will include libraries, art galleries, museums, theatres, cinemas, leisure centres, shopping centres and neighbourhood networks. For more information visit Age Proud Festival. All Welcome.
About Leeds Bereavement Forum
Established in 1996, Leeds Bereavement Forum is a small charity which works to develop and improve bereavement services in the city.
- We signpost individuals to the most appropriate bereavement service either locally or nationally. You do not need to be referred to us, our service is free and open to all
- We provide training, information, events and conferences to people who work in the area of bereavement to support their professional development. We work in partnership with organisations across the city to improve the provision of bereavement services
- We campaign to help people talk more openly about dying, death and bereavement and to make plans for the end of life. We work in partnership with Dying Matters nationally and locally
Contact the organiser of this Death Cafe