Death Cafe profile for Liz Lightner
Location: United States
About Liz Lightner:
Lander End-of-life Doula (LED)
IG: @LEDbyLiz Facebook.com/LEDwithLove
Serving Lander, Wyoming
What brings you to Death Cafe?
- Positive discussion about death, dying, choices and preparedness.
- Becoming an End-of-Life Doula soon!
- Hospice Volunteer since 2013
- At my father's bedside when he passed in 2019.
What would you like your legacy to be?
- Left the world a better place having planted a bunch of trees.. as well as perhaps some new and improved ideas about death and dying.
- Made uncomfortable conversations and situations more comfortable.
- Did good stuff with great love.
Thoughts for sharing:
Do that thing you've been meaning to do.
Contact Liz Lightner
Liz Lightner's posts on the Death Cafe website
With Liz, Ariel, and Jill
July 30, 2020, 5.30 p.m. - 6.30 p.m. (MST)
This is a BYOB.. and a mask.. event.
Limited to 12 people or couples.
Seating around periphery of room, in a chair, on the floor, or bring a crazy creek ...