Posted by norlana
Hosted by Noreen Campbell
Dec. 8, 2018
11:30 a.m. (Eastern)
1:30 p.m. (Eastern)
Wunderbar Coffee and Crepes
253 Mercer St
This Death Cafe has taken place
About this Death Cafe
We will gather in the "library" of the Wunderbar Coffee and Crepe shop (located in the back of the shop) to create our very first Death Cafe for coffee and discussion.
Please arrive a few minutes early and support the coffee shop and/or the local bakery next door. There is no fee for the Death Cafe however, the Wunderbar is collecting new or gently worn coats for the Light of Life Rescue Mission in Pittsburgh.
Note that parking is available at Center of Harmony (where the Wunderbar Coffee and Crepe shop is located) but can be full. There is a parking lot behind the building and there are several public parking lots (see below) in Harmony. We suggest you arrive early and enjoy a lovely walk through oiur historic town. Welcome to Harmony, PA!
- The New Vistor’s Log Cabin Kiosk Lot. Located on Main street just south of the Square. Large, open gravel lot.
- There is parking beside the Fire Station. It is accessed between the Museum and Stewart Hall. Please park in the far back and do not block the entrance to the fire station.
- Behind the “Weaver’s Cabin” – Just west of the Center of Harmony’s back lots on Aster Lane, there are approximately 20 spaces behind the Historic Weaver’s log cabin.
- Spring Street Public Lot, just across the tracks and across from Harmony Boro’s maintenance building, there are over 40 spaces available. This is a short 1/2 block walk to the Center.
- The Municipal building at the top of Mercer Street has parking available.
About Noreen Campbell
Noreen Campbell is a local Harmony resident and a newly certified End of Life Doula. She has an interest in opening conversations that allow people to learn and grow from community connections and experiences.
Contact the organiser of this Death Cafe
Please also see: http://www.wunderbarharmony.com/