Posted by Newman Alexander
Hosted by Newman Alexander
July 11, 2018
6:00 p.m. (CET)
8:00 p.m. (CET)
Voluntary donations to cover costs (any extra contributed to venue)
This Death Cafe has taken place
About this Death Cafe
Following the first Death Cafe at the Lighthouse in May I'm delighted to host a second event in the very height of summer, a couple of weeks ahead of this year's Borderland (Scandanavian Burningman).
Death Cafe is a safe space to talk about death. We come together over tea and cake to express our hopes, fears, longings, curiosities and more. In this non-judgemental space we're free to explore what death is for us and to learn more about what it means for others.
Please join me for a warm, tender evening at The Lighthouse. I'll facilitate an open, inclusive space where divergent views can be held with care and love. All are welcomed, as long as you are over 18 years old and speak English.
* Please arrive between 17.45 and 18.00: to ensure the space is as safe as possible, new people can't join once group agreements have been established
* Recommended donation: 30 kr - however, no-one is turned away for lack of funds
* Donations are used to cover costs, with any leftover money given to The Lighthouse
* This event is conducted in English
* If you have any questions about this event, please message me
About Newman Alexander
I'm an experienced facilitator with a passion for spaces where we can explore what it means to be human. I've attended a number of Death Cafes, including the world's first. I've facilitated three Death Cafes in London and one previous one at the Lighthouse. I'm excited to co-create this precious space with you.
Contact the organiser of this Death Cafe
Please also see: https://www.facebook.com/events/1676478672399353/